Richard Parker is a highly experienced solicitor with almost 30 years spent in advising on both corporate and commercial property transactions.
He acts for regional companies and business, developers and investors in high value transactions and acts for many professionals, both individually and as practices.
His experience includes:
- Purchase and sale of dental and orthodontic practices and on other matters for dentists and orthodontists regionally and throughout the country;
- Land development and buying and selling land for development;
- Buying and selling companies, limited liability partnerships, partnerships and sole trader businesses;
- Buying, selling and leasing commercial property;
- Buying and selling agricultural property;
- Advising on and setting up shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and limited liability partnership member agreements;
- Preparing and advising upon commercial and corporate contracts and terms and conditions;
- High value property conveyancing.